Friday, September 7, 2007

Avail's Ladybugs

Posted by Picasa


We moved Avail out of her crib and into a bed a few weeks ago. I love her ladybug bedding! I looked all over for cute bedding and did not find anything that I loved. I found this at companykids. com. All I have left to do in her room is add some pink to her walls.

Avail loves playing dress up. We had a fun afternoon last week when Avail was sick. She was playing hide and seek in Matt's side of the closet. I love this girl! She is so sweet and gives the best hugs and kisses. When I ask her how much she loves me or Matt she holds her arms out wide and says "dis much".

2 comments:

EmilynDev said...

OH MY GOSH!! She is darling!! She is getting so big! I cant believe that hair! When you were in Vegas she didnt have much! Ohhhh I miss her!

Erin Leigh said...

I love it. I love all the colors! I will keep my eye out for cute lady bug decor:)