My good friend Erin tagged me, so here are 7 random things about me:
1. I have been feeling sick for the last month because I am pregnant! I am really excited to have another baby and Avail is excited too. I will find out after Thanksgiving how far along I am and when I am due.
2. I love to wear sandals in the winter, even when it is snowing. I love my Dr. Martens, but I will wear anything that is easy to put on.
3. My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.
4. I miss the house Matt and I first owned in South Salt Lake. I have dreams about us buying it back from the lady who bought it from us and moving back in.
5. The web site I check at least once daily is people.com. I love looking at the pictures and reading the updates on what's going on.
6. My favorite form of exercise is a spin class. If I could only get to them since having a kid. Avail does not go well to nursery or childcare.
7. My favorite band is still New Found Glory after 8 years. I could listen to them at any time and Matt will even listen with me!
I Tag these people to start a blog and add 7 random things about them: Trina, Krystal and Sheree'. I will be waiting!
Friday, November 9, 2007
7 Random Things About Me!
Posted by Brooke at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is wonderful news. Can't wait to find out when you are due.
Brooke I love your blog! I admit I haven't checked it for a bit! I LOVE it. LOVE IT! I can't believe how much avail has grown I really miss her. I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! I love you all and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love aly
Post a Comment