We are excited for the new arrival in our family! Grade Riley Johnson was born Thursday, June 26th at 6:48pm. He weighed 9lbs. 4oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long. The labor was 12 hours, but pretty easy. The delivery was fast, especially for such a big baby! He was born within 15 minutes. He looks so much like Avail did when she was born. We were surprised though to see how much hair he had and how dark it is. Avail meeting Grade for the first time. He is an hour old.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Grade Riley Johnson
Posted by Brooke at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congrats Brooke!! He is so precious!!
Brooke I am so happy for you! I am sorry we haven't gotten in touch yet. I will keep trying. I just don't want to be pestering you. I can't wait to see him when I come out there! See and talk to you soon
Yeah! Pictures!! He is so cute! We can't wait to meet him!
He is SO cute! I cant wait to see him in real life! Avail is getting so big too! We miss you!
Post a Comment