Yesterday was Grade's Baby Blessing. Matt gave Grade such a sweet blessing at home. Our family and good friends the Seibels and the Adams came to celebrate with us. Our best friends from Phoenix, David & Erin, visited with us for the whole weekend. Thank you so much for coming and your support for our family! It was a really great day for our family.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Congrats on Grade's baby blessing. It is such a sweet experience to have it in such an intimate setting with just close family and friends. I wish we could have been there for it.
Congrats on the new one! Cute Family! Where in Salt Lake are you?
Hi there -
So, I think I just keep missing you! I have a gift to drop off and feel bad it's taken me so long! Here's our blog if you want to check it out - bbowen27.blogpot.com
When is a good time to stop by?
Brooke it has been way too long since we talked. Your family is absolutely beautiful and your mom looks great as always. I'm so happy things are going well for you! We need to keep in touch. Here is my blog. auntieapril.blogspot.com
Post a Comment