I thought we were over the Pink Eye. We have had it in our house for over a week now. It all started with Avail last week, then me over the weekend, and now my poor baby Grade. I have laundered, Lysoled and Cloroxed EVERYTHING twice and now will need to do it for a third time! My hands are raw and my nails are all broken off from washing them so much. I am exhausted! What germs am I missing?
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Will You Disinfect My House Please?
Posted by Brooke at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I was just going to check and see if you guys wanted to do something this week - darn pink eye. Hey - here's my email address if you want to send me yours so I can invite you to our blog. I don't know if I did or not! Hope you guys get feelin' better soon! beckylee28@gmail.com
I am so sorry. It is not fun when the kids are sick. I would much rather be sick myself than my kids. Get feeling better!
Ugh - we came home with 2 cases of the pink eye from Thanksgiving too! How about the door knobs and phones to disinfect? Soleil's eye is still infected, and Caden has a sinus infection, so apparently I need to disinfect the play room!
Post a Comment