Friday, February 13, 2009

Avail's Valentine

Avail loves her Aunt Alicia. We are so happy that she married my brother Paul. She is such a good friend and I love hanging out with her. Alicia came over this week to make Valentine's with Avail. Avail and Alicia made my great-grandma's sour cream cookie recipe. These cookies are so good, that when I made them for my sil Krystal, she thought I bought them at the store and said they were mine own.








After cookies, Alicia helped Avail put together her valentine's for preschool. They made cute little goodie bags that Avail passed out at her valentine party. Avail had a fun day at her preschool. She was so excited to open up her Valentine's bag when she got home.
The night before her party, I had Avail's 1st parent-teacher conference. Her teacher Mrs. Hathorne had only nice things to say about Avail. She said Avail is sweet, unselfish and kind. That she loves to play with others and shares very well. She also said Avail is a great example to others in managing herself and that she tries very hard to learn all of their school songs. When I got home to tell Avail about meeting with her teacher, she was so excited. Avail is such a sweetheart and I love her so much. She is a good helper to me and loves her baby brother.


4 comments:

EmilynDev said...

Brooke I cant believe how big Avail is getting! She is beautiful!

Gabaldon said...

She is so adorable love that she made cookies with her Aunt! That's what I love to do with my little neices so much fun to be an aunt!

Your little girl is adorable!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

Thanks for letting me come over that was so much fun! I love your new blog template its way cute! someones birthday is tomorrow....

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

Brooke your daughter is so cute. Paul did good too. His wife is beautiful. Those are some cute pics. Looks like they had fun. I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. Have a great birthday tomorrow!