Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grade is 9 months!

I can't believe Grade is 9 months! It has gone by so fast. Grade has had a few 1st this past month. He cut his 1st tooth and then his 2nd within the same week. He can get in the crawling position and rock back and forth and sometimes will sit himself up. He is all over the floor and so ready to be crawling.

At his 9 month check up today he weighed 20 lbs and was 29 inches long. Avail at this same age was almost 4 lbs. heavier and 2 inches shorter. I never thought Grade would be in the 40% centile. He doesn't look 40% either! He is so sweet and has the cutest chuckle. His eyes are so big and blue and he always smiles. I love this little guy!

5 comments:

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

So darling. Love the picture.

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I love him too! he is the happiest baby! I could only hope for a baby as good as he is!

Jeff and Hollie said...

Cute picture!! He has the greatest eyes. I can't believe he is nine months...he is darling!!

Gabaldon said...

He is a doll! It does go by so fast:(

He's a cutie!

the Cardon Clan said...

Handsome little man.