Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Finally, Some Pictures!







I finally got some batteries for my camera and have been able to take a few pictures. This is just a sample for Alicia and Krystal. They have been dying to see the house and Avail's new haircut. I will post some more after the weekend. We will be celebrating Avail's 4th birthday.

7 comments:

Krystal Dooley said...

I can't see Avails hair under her hat! I'm sure it's adorable. I love your new kitchen - very lovely. I can't wait to see you guys next week!

McKelle said...

Love the black appliances! Looks really nice! It was good seeing you the other day. Maybe we can all get together some time.

Oh, and what was that thing you told me about that sends you emails on discounted baby stuff?

Anonymous said...

You will love your island. It is the most used thing in our house. We are sad that you moved and miss you already. I drove over in that area the other day and it looks really nice!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I loooove your kitchen it's so nice! I can't see avails hair but she looks cute in her baseball outfit... I still wanna see her hair though in her birthday pics! grade is getting so big and cute! he has the prettiest eyes! miss you guys soooo much!

AJones said...

love it so cute...im in germany right now. ill see if i can fudge a time in soon to get to utah! miss you. tell everyone there hi

Gabaldon said...

Love your house! I hope you are enjoying it! Loves amazing!!!

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

I love your kitchen. It looks so nice. I love the eat in dining table. That is a dream with kids! Your kids are adorable. Happy late birthday to them. :)