Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Alpine Days
Last weekend was Alpine Days. We started off on Friday night celebrating Chynna's birthday at Thanksgiving Point Gardens. We had fun riding through the gardens on the golf cart and segways. On Saturday morning was the parade for Alpine Days. Avail had fun collecting all the candy and toys from the parade. On the way home we stopped at El Pollo Loco (a Vegas favorite) for some lunch. After naps and a little golf for Matt, we headed up to Park City for dinner with our friends the Robinson's for their 8th Anniversary. We had a fun time with them and their kids. We took the long scenic route home through Provo Canyon since I-80 was closed. It was a nice weekend we were able to spend with our family and friends
Posted by Brooke at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I wish I could have gone to Alpine Days with you!! It's been way to long since I've been able too. Did you run into anyone? I am so glad you guys had such a fun weekend!
Post a Comment