This year we spent Halloween in Alpine with my family. We first went and had pictures taken with Paul and Alicia. They were having a murder mystery dinner in a Mansion. Alicia was Marilyn Monroe and Paul was an old man. We then went to my parents house where Avail gave candy to the trick or treaters. Avail was a very pretty Cinderella and Grade was the Itsy Bitsy Spider. When no more children came to the door we took Avail around the neighborhood so she could get some candy too. It was a fun night with the family.




9 comments:
What cute kids! Sounds like you had a good Halloween!
We were up to my parents home this past wkend in Alpine, sometime we should hook up & go to lunch sometime when I'm back up visiting.
You have such a cute family!
Cute! Hey, I went private so if you want an invite send me your email:) jamie_0921@yahoo.com
Love the Halloween costumes! I heard about Robert torturing poor Avail this halloween. Hopefully she wasn't too spooked. She is such a cutie.
SO CUTE! denise was telling me how funny avail and robert were being! avail and grade looked so cute! We miss you guys and love you tons!!
FUN!!! Did matt have fun? :) Hope you are all doing well! My brother David is getting married!
Hey Brooke. I found Paul on Facebook and he told me how to find you. I have been trying to find you. Tell me how to get in touch with Cass. That is so cool. I am on facebook. I tried looking for you on there. Yeah I live in Mesa. How are you doing? Your family is wonderful. Your kids are adorable. Congrats on them! Good to hear from you!
I'm on facebook all the time. OK I found cass and requested her as a friend but I can't find you. There are over 500 Brooke Johnson's. Your last name is Johnson right? Do you have a picture on there? I spent forever looking for you before. That is when I started looking for your brothers. I will keep trying.
Never mind I finally found it. :)
You are gonna be so excited! In the past 5 days Ive read Twighlight and New Moon! SO GOOD! I dont know why I didnt jump on this bandwagon earlier! Im addicted I wanna go buy the 3rd book today but i prob shouldnt! Paul is getting jealous of edward haha
LOVE YOU! miss you!
Post a Comment