Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful at Thanksgiving

We are excited to visit my Dad (Sean) and his family in CA for Thanksgiving. I really should be packing and running the errands I need to do for our trip this weekend, but I thought I would share some of the things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my family. Matt is such a hard worker and provides me with a stable lifestyle, security and love. He is so good to me. I find so much enjoyment in my children. I am thankful that I am able to stay home to be with them everyday. I love it.

I am thankful for Matt's job. I am thankful for the house we have, the cars we drive, the clothes we have to wear and for the food that we have to eat. It is the most basic things that I am thankful for this season.

I am thankful for my extended family and friends that love me unconditionally. My parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles that make up my family tree. For our good friends and the friendship and love they provide.

And most of all, I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. His love and Atonement has given me all the things that I have. I am truly blessed and thankful for all that He has given me.

I hope you have a great and safe holiday weekend with your family and friends.

3 comments:

Krystal Dooley said...

I'm thankful for 24 to be back on in January! Also, for my extended family and especially a great sister-in-law!

AJones said...

Hey Brooke-
Wishing you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I am so glad you blog so I can stwy up on the latest. Hope all is going well.

Sunshine said...

I'm a little late in commenting, but I'm thankful for you, Brooke! You are an awesome cousin, a wonderful mom, and a great friend. Love you!